Saturday 27 November 2010

Stuart Wallace- Use Of Sound Within The Text

There are many way in which i can use sound within the first 2 minutes of the film. Such as I could have a narrator which talks about the boy’s life, for this I would have someone who sounds like the narration from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, to give it the feel that it is a PG film. I would also like some sort of non-diegetic sound within the background, smooth enough that the audience just knows it’s there without paying much attention, I hope that this would build tension for the first major scene. I have decided that i may use "I used to Know" which is copyright free from the freeplay website.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbGNcoB2Y4I    This is what i want the narrator to sound like

No comments:

Post a Comment